ISS Solutions takes pride in providing a collaborative, respectful environment that encourages our employees to achieve corporate and client goals. The best way to learn about working for ISS Solutions is to listen to an employee.
As our company grows, we are hiring service-oriented people with skills in information technology, contact center, and clinical engineering services as well as corporate functions such as sales and accounting. Good communications skills are required for all positions. Find a job with us now.
We offer significant career development opportunities and excellent benefits. Many of our employees work full-time at client sites, located across the mid-Atlantic states. Our company headquarters is in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, 20 minutes north of Philadelphia. We also have offices in Wilkes-Barre and Danville, Pennsylvania.
Company growth, coupled with the ever-changing technology needs of our clients, provides employees with the opportunity to learn and advance. As an ISS Solutions employee, you are given opportunities to grow through:
- On-the-Job Training
- Company-Paid Technical Certification
- Tuition Reimbursement
ISS Solutions recognizes talent and potential. ISS Solutions has many long-term employees with successful careers. Each line of business provides evidence of advancement opportunities. For example:
- Information Technology. A 20-year employee started as a Field Technician, took advantage of the training and growth opportunities, and advanced to become Vice President of Information Technology.
- Contact Center. A short-term position as a Help Desk Analyst became a 10-year career with increasing challenges and responsibilities, advancing to Contact Center Manager.
- Clinical Engineering. Beginning as a part-time BMET, a technician developed many skills during his 15-year career and is now a District Operations Manager.
For their dedication, hard work, and focus on delivering outstanding services to our clients, employees are rewarded by participating in pay-for-performance compensation programs. Our compensation programs combine various elements to determine total cash compensation:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Profit-based bonuses for all positions, rewarding outstanding service and achievement
Also, all employees receive a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, sick, and personal holidays
Current Employment Opportunities
Interested in a career with ISS Solutions?
Click here to find out more about current job opportunities with ISS Solutions.
ISS Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.